For therapists: if you are interested in joining Ayadi, please apply if you have one or more of the below criteria.
- Doctoral Level Clinical Psychologists (Ph.D., Psy.D., M.D.)
- Doctoral Level Counseling Psychologist
- Master’s Level Psychologists (M.A. / M.S.C.)
- Master’s level Psychotherapy related course (M.A. / M.S.C.)
- Master’s Level Clinical Social Workers (MSW, LCSW, LICSW)
- Master’s Level Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT)
- Master’s Level Counsellors (LPC, LPCC, LMHC)
- A minimum of 3 years practical or clinical experience is a requisite for consideration
- Fluency in Arabic and/or English is a must
Note: As we work with therapists and counselors located across the world, Ayadi cannot immediately complete the criminal background checks required in many Western countries. By submitting this information, you acknowledge that your malpractice & indemnity insurance is up to date, and that you have not been involved in any criminal or negligent activity. You will be contractually bound to report any changes to your insurance, certificates, regulating bodies and investigations to Care Management.
For clients: if you need further explanation on how Ayadi works or have a specific question that hasn’t been answered, we are ready to answer any questions. Please use the form on the right to send us a message and we will respond to you within 24 hours.